Our Professional Team
Poinciana’s ownership comprises a team of partners who also maintain leadership roles in affiliated CPA firm Moore, Ellrich and Neal, P.A. (ME&N):
- Investment Advisor Karyl H. Neal, CPA/PFS
- Investment Advisor Matthew Stohlman, CPA
- Investment Advisor Kevin A. Neal
- Investment Advisor Josh Angell
- W. David Ellrich Jr., CPA
- Matthew Smith, CPA/CVA
Together the team applies a cooperative approach to overseeing the primary activities guiding Poinciana’s growing client services. They deliver seasoned expertise assisting affluent individuals, families, and small- to medium-sized businesses with:
- Articulating financial objectives and life goals
- Planning, implementing and monitoring plans for achieving desired financial independence
- Coordinating personal financial planning, estate planning and other wealth management services
Karyl is an active participant in the community, having volunteered in financial and accounting positions for several local philanthropic organizations. She holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Florida and is an active member of the AICPA Tax Division, Technology Division and Financial Planning Division.
Prior to joining ME&N and co-founding Poinciana, Matt was manager at RubinBrown in St. Louis, Missouri. In his specialty as a forensic accountant, he has testified as expert and fact witness in Florida and Missouri courts. He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minor in international business from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.