Health care coverage can become more important as we age because health-related issues and their subsequent costs often increase. Unfortunately, getting the proper health care coverage can also become more complicated.
Most seniors rely on Medicare as their main source for coverage, but enrolling in the federal health insurance program can be complicated and multilayered. Enrollment must occur during specific timeframes for multiple sections, and failing to do so properly can lead to unnecessary out-of-pocket expenses.
How We Help
The good news is you don’t have to navigate the enrollment process alone. We are here to provide support and help with Medicare guidance. We can also recommend external resources that can provide in-depth enrollment assistance.
Our team can support you by:
- Avoiding lifetime Medicare premium penalties to protect your retirement savings.
- Explaining the purpose of different parts of Medicare — be it insurance for hospital stays, doctors’ visits or prescription drug coverage — and in which ones you should enroll.
- Reducing stress by simplifying what can be a complex enrollment process.
- Enrolling you in the appropriate types of plans in a timely fashion.
- Serving as a strategic resource throughout the entire enrollment process.
- Educating you on the cost of Medicare coverage.